- Joined Tamares in 2012
- Previously CIO at Tamares Capital
- Previously Head of Investment Banking at Midgal Capital Markets
Tom is a distinguished professional with a solid educational background, holding a B.A. and M.B.A. in business administration. He graduated with honors from the prestigious 'Lahav' program at Tel-Aviv University.
Tom assumed the leadership role at Tamares Telecom in 2012 and continues to lead the company to date. Under his guidance, the company achieved a significant milestone by laying the submarine cable that connects Israel to the global internet network.
- Joined Tamares in 2023
- Previously CFO at Netivey Israel
- Previously CFO at CAL cargo airlines (currently Challenge group)
VP Wholesale & BD
- Joined Tamares in 2022
- Previously Vice President of BD at Unigaea
- Previously Senior BD Manager at Bezeq International
- Previously Data Sales Director at 012 Smile
- Joined Tamares in 2013
- Previously Director of Transmission Sales at 012 Smile
- Previously Telecom Sales Manager at MedOne
VP Operations & Networks
- Joined Tamares in 2012
- 20+ years of experience in telecommunications
- Previously Sales Support Manager at Partner Communications
Board of Directors
Chairman of the Board
- Chairman of Aluma
- Chairman of Esco Aluma, Migdalei Tikshoret and Future Mobility
Ori has vast experience as CEO and Chairman of numerous business companies, including Israel Railways, and as CEO of the First International Bank of Israel.
In the public arena, Ori served as Director of the Government Companies Authority (2013 – 2017), chaired the Consultative Committee to the National Economic Council, served as Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister (2009 – 2010), and Head of the Budgets Department in the Ministry of Finance (2002 – 2004).
- Chairman of investment committee of Aluma
- Previously CEO of Credit Suisse FS Israel
Previously at the Israeli Ministry of Finance
With over 25 years of experience in senior roles in the business sector and government, currently serving as the CEO of the Israel Institute of Finance, Chairman of the Investments Committee at Ayalon Insurance, Head of the Exocet Division of one of the largest ammunition depots in Europe, and Deputy CEO of CAL Airlines. In previous roles, served as the CEO of Credit Suisse Israel, Deputy CEO of the Ministry of Finance, and as CEO and director in various sectors including investments and finance, gas and oil, logistics, software, and more.
- CEO of Aluma
- Previously General Manager of Israel’s Ministry of Interior
Yair Hirsh is the CEO of Aluma Infrastructure Fund, which invests in infrastructure companies focused on telecommunications, green energy, and the environment. Hirsh has vast experience in managing and leading companies in various sectors including the business sector, the Government, and the IDF.
- CEO of PCCW Global (HKT)
- Previously Board member at Bridge Alliance and PTC
Marc has been the CEO of PCCW Global in the past 16 years, during which time he has led the company through a period of significant growth and transformation. He was on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the Bridge Alliance, a grouping of 34 major mobile telecommunications companies spread across Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East and was a member of the Board of Governors of the Pacific Telecommunications Council.